TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Accept the possibility of losing your money as an inevitable fact. Every beginner trader should be
aware that no one is safe from losses in the currency market. The basic rule of online currency
trading is to keep the profit above the losses.
- Bid only with a carefully thought up out plan. Before you start trading, you should determine how
much of your own money you are willing to risk and what profit you expect. This will be your balance
of risk and profit. Successful traders never enter trades without a clear goal.
- Do not be afraid of the foreign exchange market. Many novice traders are afraid of uncertainty and
risks of the foreign exchange market. Those who can overcome this are rewarded with a substantial
increase in investments.
- Take responsibility for your decisions. Successful traders will never disclaim personal
responsibility. It is you who enter the market and it is you who assume all responsibility for the
transactions, profitable or unprofitable.
- Do not let greed take over. When bidding begins successfully, traders often forget about the
previously set goals, hoping for the same successful continuation. However, the market is very
volatile and trends may quickly end. Once the target price is reached, immediately withdraw the
profit or raise the stop-price to avoid losses.
- Effect of news on the trades. The increase in trading volume caused by a much-publicized event leads
to the movement of prices, which is sufficient to ensure that traders use to their advantage short
and rapid changes on the market. Inexperienced traders often aim for one trading transaction per
day, which would make considerable profit.
- Do not have illusions. If an open position is getting worse, do not stay on the market in the hope
of the trend turning in the direction that is favorable for you. Immediately leave the market.
- Remove emotions. The cause of losses often lies in excessive emotionality. Turn off emotions during
transactions. Stick to your plan and do not forget to set stop loss orders.
- Trend is your friend. Trade along the direction of the trend and your profits will grow.